This recently came to my attention via the Midwestern Higher Education Commission, in a letter I received  late last week.  With MHEC assistance, Novell has established the Novell / MHEC Higher Education Collaborative for the purpose of making Novell products and services more available to Higher Education and ALA customers.  See this website for further details:

http://www.mhectech.org/software/novell/broadcast.htm

A series of Novell training classes will be broadcast on the second Thursday of each month for six months, starting on January 9th 2003.  The schedule of topics, dates and times can be found on the website.

My questions to the NAG group are: is there any interest in these particular sessions?  If we have enough people interested in them, could a facility be provided by Telecom for viewing these sessions?  How difficult and/or costly would it be to make this happen? I am interested in several of the sessions offered, as are some of my technical staff.  Any thoughts, interest, and feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I know this is a bad time to expect any feedback as people begin their holiday vacations, but if you have any interest in this, please respond.  Thank you for your time, and have a Happy Holiday season.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building