Only people who actually want such services for accessing their
pilot mail accounts would sign up for an account on the second
server.  I don't see any wording in the acceptable use policy
that prohibits users from setting up or using such services
for their own accounts.

Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but is there any
particular wording that you think would create problems with
using this type of setup?

-Russell