It is true that we do not have a campus level firewall between MSU and
the Internet.  In addition, we do not filter any ports at the border router.
So my statement is meant to be all inclusive.

Joe

--
Joe Budzyn                               [log in to unmask]
301 Computer Center                      Ph: (517) 355-4500 x162