I appreciate any help !

W32Time?
I have 2 PDC in Active directory one of them got the backdoor virus, which
effected the W32Time.exe. To clean the virus, Symantec suggested to delete
the file, so I did,
and I downloaded one from the net on the Winnt\system32. As I did that the
server was so slow, the processor %100 most of the time- it was up for 10
min- then I stopped the service " Windows Time " and the server is back and
running, but most of my
Windows 98 & XO &2000 they can not synchronize the domain time, and some
time you can
browse the network, and most of the time you can't, and network resources is
out too.
I have the error message from the computers and the server!
my question is; any one know how to configure the win time on 2000 server
using
W32Time?

Amin Elrashid
MIS Manager