To clarify a couple of points:

MSU made a decision to not renew with CBTraining given the availability
of high-quality online courses through the Michigan Virtual University.
(Just to be clear here, MIVU is the State of Michigan entity, not
MSU's VU).

So the training is not identical to that offered through CBT, but
I'm told it's quite good.  There are even network engineer certification
tracks.  MIVU offers the classes as a free resource to students,
faculty and staff statewide.

I've added a Pathfinder to MSU Keywords to help people find the new path:

http://keywords.msu.edu/viewpathfinder.asp?id=19

We're chasing down and nuking stray links to the old CBT info.

/rich