We use the company whose name I can never remember because they change so
often. At various times they have been Entre, Panurgy and Sequoia, and they
now have a new name.  (I see they're still listed in the Yellow Pages under
Entre however.) I've been very happy with their service, and even though
I've tried others have always come back to them.  We have LaserJet IIIs, 4s
and 4000s.