You are correct, except AIS was providing the service, not the Computer Lab.
We have a service in production and available called Sentinel.  Sentinel is
currently only available for IIS4/II5, but other web servers should be
coming shortly.  An official announcement should be happening in the near
future (Although I would have told you the same thing a month ago, beloved
politics).  If you're interested in using Sentinel, you should contact the
AIS Help & Support Center at [log in to unmask] .  Also, if you would like
to use Sentinel on another Web Server, it would be helpful if you let ais311
know of your interest and what web server(s) you would like to see it on.

As soon as the official announcement is made, I or someone else from AIS,
will make sure the official announcement gets posted to this mailing list (I
believe a presentation to NAG is on our list of announcement tools).

As always, if you want some more info, feel free to contact me and I'll get
it to you or at least steer you in the right direction,

-tim

----
Timothy D. First, MCSE, CNA               [log in to unmask]
Information Technologist II               (517) 353-4420 x335
Administrative Information Services       Fax: (517) 355-5176
Michigan State University