 That message with the attachment was for Fred with his lockout problem.
Here's the message I sent him.  Sorry I sent the attachment reply to the
entire group.

 This might help you?  It's a hacker tool called Sechole2..  I normally
wouldn't believe it, but if you search Micro$oft's site you'll see them
refer to it in white papers.  It's supposed to be able to give *any* user
that runs it full administrator rights on an NT 3.51 or 4.0 system.  Run it,
reboot, then the user that ran it has full admin rights.  I read of your
plight and found this on www.astalavista.com

Joe Norton
Network Technician
MSUFCU  [log in to unmask]