Admins,

Has anyone stumbled on this kind of situation???
Yesterday, we discovered that all the accounts in the admin group had a LOCKOUT, such that none of the admins can login to the server.
The affected servers are WinNT4 servers which  are in different domains and also some Win2K standalone servers all are at Olin health center, none of my servers at Student services are having this problem.

The only account that is not locked is the one that is not on the admin group - therefore has limited functuinality. Unfortunately the lockout reset duration on this servers were set to forever (only be unlocked by an admin).

Is there a way of reseting the account to enable us login.

Please HELP HELP HELP!!!

--

Fred Ododa, MCSE,CNA
Network Administrator