On 2/4/02 10:46 AM, "Mike Gurtzweiler" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One of the faculty in my department would like to use the international dialup numbers merit offers in Canada while he is there. I have checked around and could not find any information on whom I need to be talking to verify or set it up so he has access.

If anyone knows who I need to talk to, or if our faculty already are set up for access I would appreciate the information!

Thanks
Mike

Contact Richard Ivans in the Computer Lab to confirm access.

Richard C. Tibbals
Michigan State University
CAS Information Technology Manager
287 Comm Arts Building