Here is the web page with the necessary info including an email address to use to sign up for the dialup service
http://www.msu.edu/user/cic/dialup/mich800.html

- Mel
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mike Gurtzweiler
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Merit International dialin access

One of the faculty in my department would like to use the international dialup numbers merit offers in Canada while he is there. I have checked around and could not find any information on whom I need to be talking to verify or set it up so he has access.

If anyone knows who I need to talk to, or if our faculty already are set up for access I would appreciate the information!

Thanks
Mike