Here is the web page with the necessary info including an email address to use to sign up for the dialup service
http://www.msu.edu/user/cic/dialup/mich800.html

- Mel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Gurtzweiler
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:46 AM
  Subject: Merit International dialin access

  One of the faculty in my department would like to use the international dialup numbers merit offers in Canada while he is there. I have checked around and could not find any information on whom I need to be talking to verify or set it up so he has access.

  If anyone knows who I need to talk to, or if our faculty already are set up for access I would appreciate the information!

  Thanks
  Mike