> One of the faculty in my department would like to use the international =
> dialup numbers merit offers in Canada while he is there. I have checked =
> around and could not find any information on whom I need to be talking =
> to verify or set it up so he has access.
>
> If anyone knows who I need to talk to, or if our faculty already are set =
> up for access I would appreciate the information!

If you go to "help.msu.edu", click on "Dial-Up Configuration" (on left
green bar), then click on "Out of Michigan (for fee) access", you arrive
at the page:

  http://help.msu.edu/dialup/mich800.html

This page describes what you need to know.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University