> Fellow list members,
>
> We have a Windows 2000 computer over here that keeps receiving messages
> that  printing is now complete from a printer/server which is named
> MNA-SRV2.  Can anyone identify where this is coming from and take care of
> these messages?  Our computer is a stand alone with all of the correct
> settings.

MNA is the Michigan Non-Profit Association in the Kellogg Center.  I'll
pass this message on.

This happens when someone enables printer notification, and another
computer is logged in under an identical user name.  Most often, this
is the "administrator" account, which shouldn't really be used on
a regular basis.  I would recommend setting up an account under the
user's own name, and logging in under that account.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University