On 27 Feb 2002 at 14:52, John Valenti wrote:

> No, I haven't changed or even looked at the security settings
> since early December. I am getting occasional messages about
> duplicate IP addresses, but they don't show a pattern. (and the
> affected systems all use DHCP, shouldn't really be duplicated) I
> wonder if the NIC is corrupting packets?

Just chiming in to say that we've also had a rash of the ip conflict messages lately
on our machines.  So maybe that's a dhcp.msu.edu problem and not the cause of
your login problems.

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist
MSU Broadcasting Services
538 Communication Arts & Sciences Building
East Lansing, MI 48824 - 1212
517-432-9527 x 429