From: Mike Gurtzweiler [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Merit International dialin access

One of the faculty in my department would like to use the international
dialup numbers merit offers in Canada while he is there. I have checked
around and could not find any information on whom I need to be talking to
verify or set it up so he has access.

If anyone knows who I need to talk to, or if our faculty already are set up
for access I would appreciate the information!

Thanks
Mike