Hmmm, there were some events that implicated a gigabit network card. I disabled that, will see if things improve.

At 01:06 PM 2/27/2002 -0500, Nick Lewis wrote:
Anything in the event log about GPO errors on clients or server? Are
you using Group Policy? Errors in applying the group policy could be
the cause for the delays on the clients. Anything abnormal in the
event logs on the server? Maybe a chkdsk on the hard drive would help?
Hope that helps. Nick.

I am using Group Policy, but haven't changed anything since early December.
There are some weird events, mostly they point back at bad DNS settings (and systems not being able to talk to each other).
I'll try to post some of them later this afternoon.

Does anybody have a guide to setting up W2K DNS on campus?
I had to install that last fall to replicate my AD to other servers, but I don't think it has ever been configured correctly.