Nag list,

We are trying to create a pristine build to deploy out to our users and cant
find a way to completely rid ourselves of the plague that is outlook
express.

During the initial install of windows 2000 pro if you choose not install it,
it will install anyway and just excludes the icon on the desktop (like we
wont notice).  The problem with this is that Trojans and virii will still
use it to propagate even if it isn't the default mail client.

Its not listed on add remove programs and when you manually delete the
directory it RECREATES IT!

Anyone have neat registry hack or a trick on getting rid of this problem?

Thanks.

Bryan Murphy, MCP
MSU Alumni Internet Developer and Administrator
http://www.msualum.com