Hey,

I don't know about all of you, but there are some years when I don't
get all my tags filled on opening day so I have to hunt for an extra
day or two.

Who picked a day when 750,000 Michigan workers would be gone???

November 15th , plus or minus a few days for setup and
to take trophys to the taxidermist, is sancrosanct!

OPENING DAY!!!

See ya' after my tags are filled.

gdr

--
Greg Romig                                Systems Analyst II
108 Giltner Hall                          Department of Physiology