My understanding of this topic is that any system that scans the contents of
mail messages (that is, anything inside the packet headers or addressing
headers) has serious AUP issues...  The *ONE* thing on this campus that has
the *MOST* priavacy protection under the AUP seems to be email (at least as
I've had it explained to me).

I'm sure we'll have the right people at the meeting to answer this item
though...

    Rob Neary
    Physics & Astronomy