I don't know anyone here using it - and I recently discovered it's a pretty
good package for free!  Does anyone want to be in charge of the licensing
info - to make the request?

Cheryl - maybe if you do the request, you can re-distribute the info on it
to a bunch of us so SOMEONE will always have it.  I'd also be interested in
their Exchange plug-in...

   Thanks,

        Rob Neary
        Desktop Support Coordinator & Windows Administration, MCSE
        Department of Physics and Astronomy
        125 Physics/Astronomy Building
        EMail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    Office: x32986