At 01:47 PM 10/31/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>But doing this at your department level, and getting users to physically
>sign-off on it, is probably do-able for most departments.  We're drafting a
>new user sign up sheet that would include this...

Speaking of which...at the last NAG meeting, there was discussion of a
document NCC is working on to help administrators properly follow the
AUP.  I believe it was supposed to include some sample "user notification"
forms, to help departments document their rules for computer use.  I
thought someone said a draft of this was available on the www.msu.edu/~ncc
web site, or possibly CCSAC's, but I can't find it.

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017