Second that - the current higher-up's interpretation of the AUP would
require *ALL* users that want A/V scanning to opt-in (which is what is being
discussed in NCC - buying software and making it an opt-in under the Pilot
options).  I guess what really needs to be discussed with the AUP policy
makers is what the DEFAULT OPT would be - in or out...

But doing this at your department level, and getting users to physically
sign-off on it, is probably do-able for most departments.  We're drafting a
new user sign up sheet that would include this...

     Rob Neary
     Desktop Support Coordinator & Windows Administration, MCSE
     Department of Physics and Astronomy
     125 Physics/Astronomy Building