Thanks to the listmembers (especially Aaron, Ted, Rob, Linda and Craig!) my Exchange server is mostly running again.

I was wondering if anyone has tried the MOLP academic licenses for WinXP yet?
I see they are the same price as Win2000 licenses, are we allowed to downgrade them (ie - buy XP and install 2000)?
How does the product activation work? I heard the corporate ones don't use that, what about academic?

-jav

* John Valenti Systems Analyst, Labor & Industrial Relations *
* 408 S Kedzie Hall, Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI 48824 *
* (517) 353-1807 fax (517) 355-7656 [log in to unmask] *