I'd say you are probably insufficiently paranoid. Particularly regarding
fire risks. The risk in distance being measured in yards is that a fire
may very well spread to endanger the other buildings.
The data on the tapes, if ever needed, might be priceless.
I suggest a safety deposit box in a bank a couple of miles away,
that happens to be on somebody's lunch route. Even if you buy lunch for
making the trip it will be far less then the cost of a large media
cabinet that is fire resistant or losing the data.

Nema rated enclosures are designed for electrical equipment in areas
that need to be hosed down for cleaning. Such as a dairy or bio lab.
Openings or doors are gasketed with multiple evenly distributed closures.
They will protect against water damage that comes with fire hoses putting
out a fire, but the media inside would be cooked if the fire got near
enough that the area needed hosing down.

Which leads to the other consideration of fire safety for media.
A safe that adequately protects documents will allow media to be
rendered useless. A media fire safe costs four to ten times more
then a documents fire safe. My previous employer bought a media
safe of about the size you need. The price two years ago was a bit
over two grand, delivered.