Thanks to all who responded with the time server names.

We are attempting to run the Recieve module for Track-It! help desk software
from Blue Ocean.
Great package for inventory and tracking calls, but the receive module
(which opens mail requests and moves them into the help desk data base) is
driving me to distraction. Blue Ocean expects the module to be run on the
server running Track-It with a user logged in to the server. They've made no
provision to run it as a service. They also specifically told me not to use
the "run as a service" program from the resource kit. Policy here is to
leave the server logged off, which closes the module.

Using a program called FireDeamon we've been able to keep the service going,
but it crashes for no good reason. Leaving it running on a workstation works
for a while, but the module messes with the time. Of course none of their
other customers is having this problem, and it isn't the TIrecv module that
is causing any problems. ;-)

With the time server name I can at least fix the time. Internet time
optimizers were not working well.