Cool - thanks!  Does it do any of the "recovery" processing I was talking
about?  Where by if the printer doesn't report "Job Printed OK" say 3 times
on a job, it kills or side-lines that job?  That is our most common problem
- people send PS jobs that certain models and SW/FW revisions of the
PostScript engines just don't agree with...

   Thanks - Rob