Someone in my unit got a license for our office.  We used AVG on some
computers up until a few weeks ago.  It seemed to work OK.  We didn't
notice any problems with the operation of the program.  You can set it up
to have one computer serve definition files to clients and lock down
settings on the clients.

Our primary concern with AVG was that the virus definitions didn't come out
frequently enough.  The Grisoft update page says that "update files are
released on a regular (mostly on monthly) basis."  That match schedule
matches what we experienced.  We felt more vulnerable with the large time
gap between the introduction of a virus and the release of an update file.

Phil