From: Klonowski, Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 1, 2024 at 3:20 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Detroit River Western Lake Erie Cooperative Weed Management Area Is Hiring
Hello!
I am sharing a seasonal employment opportunity with you!

I have been asked to emphasize that housing is NOT PROVIDED for this position.

Allison Klonowski
(personal information for Stewardship Crew has been removed)

Hello Stewardship Crew!

Our close friends and partners, Detroit River-Western Lake Erie Cooperative Weed Management Area (DR-WLE CWMA) is hiring! They are looking to hire a technician for the 2024 season, and asked me to pass the flyer along to those who may be interested in the position, or may know someone who would be interested.  The job posting flyer is attached, please see it for details.  Most of you have met the current DR-WLE CWMA staff, Jess and Kaitlyn, when they came out to work with Stewardship Crew, they do very similar work to our invasive species projects.  More of their work and projects can be found at their website drwlecwma.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/drwlecwma.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!0k1buzqfVvVt1E5nkPdoI9fduiS4EOiSpKldVTDAJXJtPRjCBAMae3QsfYsoaV0qmpU1Wkqwa55SFryE0fuYlfNXKtH1xQ$>, or on their Facebook page<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/drwlecwma/__;!!HXCxUKc!0k1buzqfVvVt1E5nkPdoI9fduiS4EOiSpKldVTDAJXJtPRjCBAMae3QsfYsoaV0qmpU1Wkqwa55SFryE0fuYlfM_3ahitA$>!

Thank you for your interest and help!

Alexa Blankenship (she/her/hers)
Biological Technician
Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge

May the Forest be with you.