[cid:[log in to unmask]]

April Newsletter #1

April 1st - April 5th, 2024
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129785?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsu.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_ahFdDEID01o4f1s%3FQ_CHL%3Dqr&hash=5e7702&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
Register Here<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129787?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsu.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_ahFdDEID01o4f1s%3FQ_CHL%3Dqr&hash=5e7702&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Register Here<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129774?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsu.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_9oDLeMfUvENGeUe%3FQ_CHL%3Dqr&hash=0d7d8a&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

Find a mentor through our Spartan Sponsor program

Apply now to be matched with a mentor for the fall semester!

Click here to apply <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129788?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbroad.msu.edu%2Fhospitality-business%2Fsirc%2Fspartan-sponsors%2Fmentee-application%2F&hash=43220f&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Share Your Story Here<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129784?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FhJh8ZKwd2bNmstcA7&hash=ea3f16&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Job Alert Bulletin (JAB)
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Employer: Gensler
Location: Washington DC
Job/Internship: Catering + Events Services Manager

View Posting <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129777?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Fjob-posting%2F44782%2Fdisplay&hash=2258c4&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Employer: The Chop House
Location: Grand Rapids
Job/Internship: Dining Room Manager

View Posting <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129779?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Fjob-posting%2F44773%2Fdisplay&hash=75a8f4&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Employer: Blackstone
Location: New York, NY
Job/Internship: Real Estate Acquisitions Summer Analyst

View Posting <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129781?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Fjob-posting%2F44766%2Fdisplay&hash=941ac3&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

Use the link below to see the full list of internship and full-time opportunities.

Job Alert Bulletin (JAB) <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129771?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Fjob-posting%2Fmsujobsearch&hash=17246b&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>

To Do: Before You Start Your Internship

As you accept your summer internship, remember to submit your internship application for review and approval by SIRC. This should be completed before you start so we ensure it meets internship requirements. Make sure your supervisor name/email is accurate as they will receive a final performance evaluation emailed at the end of your internship.

When you complete your internship, you will submit a self-evaluation of the internship to let us know what went well and what could be improved. Your employer will also receive a final performance evaluation via email on the end date you list on your application. This is where your employer will confirm your 400 hours worked and provide performance feedback.

Once we confirm your hours on the final evaluation, your internship is officially complete.

Remember:

Level I internship must be completed to take HB307

Level II internship must be completed to take HB489

Submit Internship Application <https://link.pblc.it/c/863607778?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Finternship%2Fform&hash=280ddf&chk=0-c16dbe&u=60485d>
<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129775?method=email&token=3368430RJxKi>[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129775?method=email&token=3368430RJxKi><https://link.pblc.it/c/862129775?method=email&token=3368430RJxKi>Internship Summer Housing<https://link.pblc.it/c/862129775?method=email&token=3368430RJxKi>
For those of you in need of housing for your internship, please see the document below which has resources by City/State.

Click Here <https://link.pblc.it/c/862129775?method=email&token=3368430RJxKi>

"SIRC" The Student and Industry Resource Center
Career Services Office for The School of Hospitality Business - 4th Floor Eppley Center
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   517-353-9747

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=402538>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Troy Walker
Director
Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"
The School of Hospitality Business
Broad College of Business
SIRC Phone: 517-353-9747
Calendar Availability: Click Here<https://calendly.com/walke435/30-min-meeting-student>