Theme: “People-First Management: Enhancing Human Capital through Social Science Insights”
Date: 26 - 27 April 2024
Please register at https://bit.ly/2024malaysiaicpmreg
Abstract template at https://bit.ly/AbstracTemplate
Paper template at https://bit.ly/JICPFullTemplate

SCOPE:
- Economics, Accounting, Business and Management (EBM)
- Science, Informatic, Technology and Engineering (SITE)
- Educations, Health, and Sport Sciences (EHSS)
- Social Sciences, Art, and Humanities (SSAH)

BENEFITS:
- Scopus Publication (Selected Paper)
- WoS Publication (Selected Paper)
- Proceeding – Copernicus Indexed
- International Conference Certificate
- Free Membership AIBPM
- Coffee Break and Lunch (Offline Participant)
- Goodie Bag (Offline Participant)
*) terms and conditions applied

Contact us:
- Email: [log in to unmask]
- WhatsApp: +628999992105 (Alisha)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.