dear AIBPM members

we are from International Business and Professional Management (AIBPM) open an opportunity for University or collegues for our World wide conference series of our ICPM Conference. Please check our website: www.aibpm.org for more information of conference we have held on previous years. Currently We open call for lecturers who locate in countries below:
1. Turkey (for 2024 ICPM)
2. South Korea (for 2024 ICPM)
3. Thailand (for 2025 ICPM)
4. Vietnam (for 2025 ICPM)

The lecturer can be our partners and host the conference. As a host you only need to provide the venue (in your university) and all the conference cost such as meals, committees members (your students) and transportation, guest speakers will be funded by AIBPM and the profit sharing will be given for any referrer. For more detail please contact me on +6285791516139.  We also can bring delegates to visit your university and also promote your university  so it will be win-win partnership.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.