Dear Members,

I would like to bring to your attention a call for papers from the Journal of Finance and Financial Law special issue titled ‘Contemporary Financial Markets and Risk Analysis’ published by the University of Lodz, Poland.

I would like to encourage young researchers and PhD students to submit articles that report on research in progress (early version of the scientific articles or dissertations),  up to 40,000 characters including spaces.
Please, find attached the.pdf. brochure ‘Call for papers’. The publication is free of charge.

I hope the information I have provided above is helpful to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further problems.

Regards,

Ewa Feder-Sempach, PhD
Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator
Department of International Finance and Investment
Faculty of Economics and Sociology
University of Lodz
90-255 Lodz, 3/5 POW Street
Poland
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Ewa Feder-Sempach, PhD

Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator

Department of International Finance and Investment

Faculty of Economics and Sociology

University of Lodz

90-255 Lodz, 3/5 POW Street

Poland

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

room: C-217

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.