Could you send this to your students? We are trying to get the word out that we are offering a Student Share option for our CSA this summer!

******

MSU Student Organic Farm Summer CSA!
Weekly Produce Pickup from May 16 - August 22 (15 weeks)
Thursdays from 4-6:30 at the Farm

Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a business model for small, diversified vegetable farms in which customers (members) pay for a season’s worth of produce, or a "share" of the farm, in advance and receive diverse, fresh, locally grown vegetables weekly for the season. Members share in both the harvest and the risk of planting, tending, and harvesting crops. Our CSA program gives you access to fresh, high-quality, local produce grown by MSU students in a dynamic and hands-on learning environment.

Each week, you will receive 5 - 10 veggies in your share that reflect the seasonal abundance of the farm. We grow over 40 crops and 100 varieties, meaning each share will be diverse and delicious! We offer Full Share, Half Share, and Student Share options (current MSU Students only). A Half Share and Student Share offer the same variety as a Full Share but with half the quantity!

Full Share: $625

Half Share: $325

Student Share: $175

What to expect: greens and other springtime vegetables in May and June (e.g. salad, scallions, bok choi, chard, dill cilantro, radishes, salad turnips, garlic scapes, etc.), followed by early summer crops in July (e.g. cucumbers, summer squash, tomatoes, peppers, carrots) and then peak-season crops in August (eggplant, tomatillos, hot peppers, watermelon, cherry tomatoes, etc.)

More information here!<https://organicfarm.msu.edu/eat/csa-terms-and-conditions>

Purchase your share here!<https://go.msu.edu/organicCSA>

Darby Anderson

She/her/hers<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/2022-06/GLSEN_Pronoun_Guide.pdf>

Student Organic Farm Manager

Michigan State University

3291 College Rd, Holt MI 48842

Organicfarm.msu.edu<https://organicfarm.msu.edu/>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg–Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. The University resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw. Land acknowledgment statement developed by MSU American Indian and Indigenous Studies<http://aisp.msu.edu/about/land/> program.