March Newsletter #4

March 25th - March 29th, 2024

Job Alert Bulletin (JAB)

Employer: Grosse Pointe War Memorial

Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

Job/Internship: Assistant Banquet Manager

Employer: Pompano Beach Club

Location: Bermuda

Job/Internship: 6-Month Intern

Employer: Lodging Analytics Research & Consulting

Location: New York, NY

Job/Internship: Lodging Analyst

Use the link below to see the full list of internship and full-time opportunities.

2024 The School of Hospitality Business Scholarship Reception

The School of Hospitality Business faculty, staff and alumni celebrated scholarships awarded to students for the academic year during a reception held in the Lincoln Room of the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center on March 7, 2024. Photo Credit: Zach Hall

Seagram’s Escapes and the Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association (MB&WWA) invite you to join us as we delve into the exciting career pathways within the beer and wine industry! Our 3rd Annual Women in Beer & Wine event will once again be held at Dan Henry Distributing in Lansing on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, from 6:00-8:00 pm. Transportation will be provided from the MSU campus if needed.

Internship Summer Housing

For those of you in need of housing for your internship, please see the document below which has resources by City/State.

"SIRC" The Student and Industry Resource Center

Career Services Office for The School of Hospitality Business - 4th Floor Eppley Center

[log in to unmask]   517-353-9747

created in Publicate

Troy Walker
Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”
The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business
SIRC Phone: 517-353-9747

Email: [log in to unmask]