Dear AIB Colleagues

Join Newcastle University Business School and help us on our mission to advance knowledge, share insights and transform policy and practice in the area of Sustainable and Responsible Business! Part of our ambitious plans for growth is investment in three new posts - a Professor or Reader as well as two Lecturer posts in Sustainable and Responsible Business. The position aligns with the Strategy, International Business and Society Research Community, part of the Leadership, Work and Organisation Subject Group.

To find out more please see the Candidate Pack at this link Professor/Reader of Sustainable & Responsible Business<https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-ProfessorReader-of-Sustainable-&-Responsible-Business/1040780901/> (applications should be received by 7 April 2024).

About the School
We are a triple-accredited business school based in the North East of England. Our vision is to be a community that creates a better, more responsible, inclusive, and just future for all. We have a community that centres around our staff and students, and beyond to our global alumni, partners in academe, and businesses and societies across the world. We are proud of our welcoming environment and collegial approach. We celebrate our broad base of disciplines that bring a richness of perspectives to help us find solutions to the challenges facing our world, all from a sustainable and global perspective. We adopt an agile approach that draws upon our evolving expertise to address these challenges in a collaborative environment to enable us to create a more sustainable and better future.

At Newcastle you will find a warm, dynamic and welcoming environment in which to work and develop. If you are an ambitious, inspiring and dedicated expert who wants to make a difference, why not come and join us?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Liz Alexander
Elizabeth Alexander
Reader in International Management
Subject Group Head: Leadership, Work and Organisation
Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SE; +44 (0)191 208 1551
www.ncl.ac.uk/business/<http://www.ncl.ac.uk/business/>  Profile: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/business-school/staff/profile/elizabethalexander.html#background
[page3image65792064]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.