Dear IB Scholars with focus on International Business Education,

In my role as a Guest Editor, I'm thrilled to share a reminder for the Call for Papers for the Special Issue of Journal of International Education in Business which focuses on Study Abroad/Globalizing Business Education which closes on 31 May 2024.

Full details are available here at JIEB: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/calls-for-papers/study-abroadglobalizing-business-education

We invite contributions from global scholars to provide new assessments of the post-pandemic Study Abroad and global business education landscape. We aim to explore new future tendencies, long-term trends, the future impacts of digitalization and AI, as well as new Study Abroad formats, including virtual experiences and the inclusion of non-traditional lifelong learners.

Our Guest Editors for this special issue are John Upson and Terri Feldman Barr.

You are cordially welcome to participate!

Call for Papers for the Special Issue of Journal of International Education in Business:

https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/calls-for-papers/study-abroadglobalizing-business-education

Sincerely, SI JIEB Co-Editors Team

Dr Marina ISKHAKOVA, PhD, MBA

Senior Lecturer and Program Manager, SFHEA

2019 ANU VC Teaching-Excellence Award

Research School of Economics

ANU College of Business and Economics

Copland Building (24) Room 2113

The Australian National University

T:  +61 2 6125 3083

M: +61 412 308 310

E:  [log in to unmask]

W: www.rse.anu.edu.au

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.