Dear AIB colleagues,

We are looking for a new colleague at Assistant Professor or Associate Professor level in the field of International Business to join the Department of Management & Organization at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU Amsterdam).

The new hire should have a track record of publications in relevant IB/IM and/or Global Strategy journals, or a strong pipeline of working papers with potential to be published in highly ranked outlets. Furthermore, we expect teaching experience in IB-related subjects.

Further information about the position can be found here: https://workingat.vu.nl/vacancies/assistant-associate-professor-of-international-business-amsterdam-1057922

In case of questions, please feel free to reach out to dr. Saeed Khanagha ([log in to unmask]). The application deadline is March 31st.

If you’re a motivated IB scholar looking for the next career step in a great department with nice colleagues and exciting opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application!

Best regards,

Sebastian Baldermann, on behalf of the hiring committee

--

Dr. Sebastian Baldermann

Assistant Professor of International Business

Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

School of Business and Economics | Management & Organization | Strategic Management Group

VU Main Building | 4th floor A-wing | De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands

📧  [log in to unmask] | Linkedin - Free social media icons LinkedIn profile | Corporate identity - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam VU profile | Ein Bild, das Kreis, Grafiken, Schrift, Logo enthält.

Automatisch generierte Beschreibung ORCiD

Ein Bild, das Text, Schrift, Grafiken, Grafikdesign enthält.

Automatisch generierte Beschreibung

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.