Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, together with David Collings (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland), I am editing an Emerald book series on Talent Management (https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/acronym/TM). The first six books have already been released, and a few more will come out over the next few years.

In general, we have a wide remit in terms of the nature and precise focus of the series within the broad area of talent management.  We continue considering proposals for authored and edited volumes, and therefore, are calling for expressions of interest for potential volumes for the series. We do not require detailed proposals right away but rather a high-level overview of the potential volumes. In addition, it would be helpful to give a sense of the author or editorial team and an extended abstract of the proposed title. For those proposals that we think are most likely to be positively received by the publisher, we will request a more detailed proposal. We expect to respond to all queries within two weeks.

Please do not hesitate to contact either David [log in to unmask] or myself should you have any queries.

Best regards,

Vlad (and David)

Vlad Vaiman, PhD
Professor, Associate Dean

[log in to unmask]" alt="[log in to unmask]">

60 West Olsen Road #3550 | Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 | USA

Phone: 805.493.3892 | Fax: 805.493.3213

[log in to unmask] | www.CalLutheran.edu

University Faculty Profile

LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladvaiman/

Chief Editorial Consultant, European J. of Int‘l Management

Editor, Emerald Book Series on Talent Management

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.