Some of you may be interested in staying involved with Food System social sciences research and communities of learning - see message below.

From: Andrea Rissing <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Invitation for food systems students: AFHVS social media!
Date: March 25, 2024 at 12:37:00 PM EDT
To: Andrea Rissing <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings Undergraduate Food Programs!

We invite you and your students to join the Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS) community on social media. At AFHVS, we believe in fostering connections, sharing knowledge, and promoting dialogue among individuals passionate about shaping the future of our food systems. By becoming part of our online community, you'll have the opportunity to stay informed by accessing the latest updates, connect with peers by engaging with fellow professionals and communities who share your interests, and explore opportunities by learning about conferences, job opportunities, award nominations, scholarships, and other resources to support your academic and professional journey. Our social media channels serve as a gateway for personal and professional growth.

To join our vibrant community, simply follow us on our social media profiles, including LinkedIn, Twitter/X, and our newly launched Instagram and start engaging with content today. Together, we can make a meaningful impact on the future of food!

Follow us on Instagram<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/afhvs_org__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!h8uSVDkZSOzOKAFBuB4ixnlLv_JLnFqIyvrPzP9fMc2pbOoje2JXyL_DWNIRUjdWqhlMKQyHW31TNQQA$>

Follow us on LinkedIn<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/company/agriculture-food-and-human-values-society__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!h8uSVDkZSOzOKAFBuB4ixnlLv_JLnFqIyvrPzP9fMc2pbOoje2JXyL_DWNIRUjdWqhlMKQyHW9gpL3Bh$>

Follow us on Twitter/X<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/afhvs_org__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!h8uSVDkZSOzOKAFBuB4ixnlLv_JLnFqIyvrPzP9fMc2pbOoje2JXyL_DWNIRUjdWqhlMKQyHW0iJ63XQ$>

Andrea Rissing, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Sustainability
Affiliated Faculty, Swette Center for Sustainable Food Systems
College of Global Futures | Arizona State University

Crop diversification as landscape change<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rdcu.be/dtKnb__;!!HXCxUKc!1tPkgfmRHvtwmZs9a-ychRasvgnSn-i_6v7PMiKpW_bwhW4cGgpBQ3F0h0YcnQ10R7zUc9wjV09-ESSl$> | Regional Environmental Change
Farm households and the elusiveness of social sustainability<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0743016723001407__;!!HXCxUKc!1tPkgfmRHvtwmZs9a-ychRasvgnSn-i_6v7PMiKpW_bwhW4cGgpBQ3F0h0YcnQ10R7zUc9wjVxeKTHKH$> | Journal of Rural Studies
Implications of US agricultural data practices for sustainable food systems research<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rdcu.be/c7fwS__;!!HXCxUKc!1tPkgfmRHvtwmZs9a-ychRasvgnSn-i_6v7PMiKpW_bwhW4cGgpBQ3F0h0YcnQ10R7zUc9wjV5YF1tyM$> | Nature Food