Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Meredith, Aaron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 26, 2024 at 2:25:55 PM EST
To: "Schneider, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stantec: Restoration Technician Positions Open

Hi Jim,

Just wanted to reach out and let you know we have our restoration technician postings up. Looking for crew members for the summer and folks who are looking for a longer term position.

Here is link to our posting: Stantec Jobs - Ecosystem Restoration Technician in BRIGHTON, Michigan, United States<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://stantec.jobs/brighton-mi/ecosystem-restoration-technician/2D96E29FE2114F899068C33A02BAB5EA/job/__;!!HXCxUKc!177-krWJM9vYaK6wM0GtNg55SWBculDj70ektiDXFWlTYT3zh9IdtJBxelZHSdMrdozPb7mSj6vrcZjfsTdwDflTIg0$>

Thanks!

Aaron Meredith
Ecosystem Restoration Operations Manager

Mobile: 810.844.4141

Stantec
8060 Kensington Court
Brighton MI 48116-8520

[Stantec]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.stantec.com/__;!!HXCxUKc!177-krWJM9vYaK6wM0GtNg55SWBculDj70ektiDXFWlTYT3zh9IdtJBxelZHSdMrdozPb7mSj6vrcZjfsTdwXdp-Rtc$>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.