February Newsletter #2

February 19th - 23rd, 2024

SIRC Student Dashboard

As you accept your summer internship, remember to submit your internship application for review and approval by SIRC. Make sure your supervisor name/email is accurate as they will receive a final performance evaluation emailed at the end of your internship.

  • Submit internship application:
    • Submit an application for your internship and SIRC will review/approve.
  • Upload Resume:
    • You can upload your resume for employer access. We direct all employers to this site, so it is critical to have your resume included.
  • Job Alert Bulletin (JAB)
    • You can view internships/jobs that are shared specifically with our HB students.

Job Alert Bulletin

New positions are posted throughout the semester. Use the link below to see available opportunities.

SHB Resume Book

Have you submitted your resume to be included in our SHB Resume Book? Once approved, your resume will be available to recruiters through our site and can lead to internship/job offers.

"SIRC" The Student and Industry Resource Center

Career Services Office for The School of Hospitality Business - 4th Floor Eppley Center

[log in to unmask]   517-353-9747

created in Publicate

Troy Walker
Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”
The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business
SIRC Phone: 517-353-9747

Email: [log in to unmask]