Dear Colleagues,

We at the Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Hub (EEH) in the Entrepreneur College of Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool Universit<https://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/study/departments/entrepreneur-college-taicang>y <https://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/study/departments/entrepreneur-college-taicang> are looking for an experienced External Examiner (EE) in international business and entrepreneurship at the program level to cover our UG and PG modules. During the 4-year appointment (July 2024 – July 2028), the EE will work remotely to support our assessment quality assurance for an annual compensation of around (1,000 GBP). The EE will also have the chance to visit our beautiful campus<https://play.xjtlu.edu.cn/customerTrans/4c9cfbabdcb7ec6acd134d464f7f9463/2de01665-18d2f8a2a6e-0005-c958-c9d-ada7f.mp4> <https://play.xjtlu.edu.cn/customerTrans/4c9cfbabdcb7ec6acd134d464f7f9463/2de01665-18d2f8a2a6e-0005-c958-c9d-ada7f.mp4> at least once during the period of the appointment. Please check the roles, responsibilities, and conditions in the attached document (External Examiners System of Taught Provision). Please note, this appointment is not about the financial compensation rather than the very prestige career status it carries.

If you think you or anyone you know is suitable for this prestige appointment, please fill in the attached application and submit it before 1st April 2024 to: https://box.xjtlu.edu.cn/u/d/0baa99a3cda945a28caa/

If you have further questions, you can contact me directly at: [log in to unmask]

All the best,

Khalid Akhal <https://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/study/departments/entrepreneur-college-taicang/college-staff/academic-staff/staff/khalid-akhal> (Ph.D., MSc., CQC)

XJTLU Academic Board Representative,

Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Hub (EEH) Exam Officer,

Entrepreneur College (Taicang), Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University,

Building E, Office 5076, 111 Taicang Avenue, Taicang, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.