Conference Announcement 2024.png

The AIB-SE 2024 SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION SYSTEMS ARE NOW OPEN!
Join us for the AIB-SE 2024 Annual Conference!
This year’s conference takes place in St. Louis, Missouri. St. Louis’ central location in the U.S. facilitates connections across the country, offering access to various industries and companies across different states. The conference is hosted by the Boeing Institute of International Business at Saint Louis University. The city of St. Louis is a melting pot of cultures, offering a diverse environment that complements studies in international business and encourages cross-cultural understanding.

AIB-SE (https://us-se.aib.world) is one of the largest and most active regional divisions of the Academy of International Businesss thirteen worldwide chapters. AIB-SEs annual conference centers on the presentation of the newest ideas in international business to a global audience of academic scholars and business practitioners. The conference is characterized by a strong professional focus, providing participants with a supportive and collegial platform to discuss and develop their ideas, as well as an opportunity for mentoring authors to enhance their papers for publication. Over the past twelve years, AIB-SE has experienced significant transformation and growth, becoming a reputable academic meeting of choice for participants from around the globe!

SUBMIT YOUR WORK!

Don't know where to get started on your submission? Here a few quick tips to get you going:
  • Find the track that best suits your work. Our AIB-SE 2024 Call for Papers provides detailed descriptions of all 8 conference tracks to help you find the perfect home for your research.
  • Review our submission requirements. Detailed information on session types, file formatting requirements, and general requirements for all of our presenters can be found on our Submission Guide page.
  • Earn recognition for your research. Your submission may automatically qualify for one of our prestigious annual awards.
  • Volunteer to be a reviewer. Serving as a reviewer is a great way to support our IB community, and it could also win you special recognition.

We are excited to announce that the 2024 AIB-SE Annual Conference
will be hosted by Saint Louis University!
SLU Logo (Website).png

Thank you in advance for all of your contributions to our 2024 AIB-SE Annual Conference. We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis, MO next fall!
Sincerely,

AIB-SE 2024 Executive Board
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.