Re: 2024 PRME Global Forum: Accelerating our Common Agenda

     18 June 2024 – To register please go: here

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Organising Committee, I would like to draw your attention to the 2024 Global Forum, a virtual event organised by the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), an initiative by the UN Global Compact.

The highly esteemed event is scheduled for 18 June  2024, with the primary goal of expediting the global collective impact of responsible management  scholarship. It will also serve as a platform for learning and connecting with dedicated stakeholders coming from a diverse educational ecosystem, including business, academia, the United Nations, the public sector, and the PRME community.

In addition to keynote presentations and collaborative various discussions, the  Global Forum will feature disciplinary breakout sessions led by individual track chairs showcasing how diverse social science disciplines (including International Business) contribute to advancing PRME's mission through interactive conversations. The objective is to accelerate a global movement to drive thought leadership on responsible management scholarship by developing the responsible decision-makers of tomorrow to advance sustainable development.

As such I would like to invite you to participate in this transformative event and contribute your unique perspectives to the disciplinary breakout sessions lead by fantastic scholars. Your insights and experiences are integral to advancing the mission of PRME and fostering responsible decision-making for a sustainable future within our scholarly community.

So....together, let's drive thought leadership in responsible management scholarship and shape the leaders of tomorrow within the Academy of International Business Community!

Best wishes,

Prof Agnieszka (Aggie) Chidlow (she/her)

Chair of International Business/University of Birmingham (UK)

Secondee/Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)

Secondment for Research and Working Groups

United Nations Global Compact

unprme.org | unglobalcompact.org

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

| LinkedIn |

Schedule a call with me

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.