Dear AIB Colleagues,

As an experiment this year, we invite non-X-Culture professors to join us for the 2024 X-Culture Global Business Week <https://x-culture.org/2024-thailand/> in Chiang Rai, Thailand.

July 07 -13, 2024, right after the AIB conference.

We typically invite 150 students and 30 professors, all with X-Culture experience.

However, this year, we also invite academics who have never participated in X-Culture.

We have prepared a special separate program for professors, which includes:

  *   Research Hackathon (a series of intensive paper development/writing sessions).
  *   X-Culture Master Faculty Training (4 hours professional development training focused on GVT experiential learning techniques) and receive an X-Culture Master Faculty Certificate. Details attached.
  *   Faculty and Expert Speaker Concurrent Sessions: Presenting in a conference format, professors provide 50-minute sessions on a topic of their choosing (at MFU University), attended by 30-50 conference participants across the global cohort of attendees.
  *   Provide student mentorship in an active-practice presentation pitch session, offering guidance and encouragement to global student teams as they prepare for their upcoming client challenge presentations.
  *   Faculty networking dinner event with X-Culture professors worldwide to explore collaborative curriculum development and research interests.
  *   Company visits and meetings with local entrepreneurs and community leaders.

Apply here: https://uncg.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cuvfB3bydg8FHxQ

Application deadline: March 1, 2024