Dear colleagues,

The Strategic Management Group at the Center for Sports and Business<https://www.hhs.se/en/research/centers/sports-and-business/about-us/people2/> (Stockholm School of Economics) invites management scholars working with sports data to a two-day Paper Development Workshop in Stockholm (Sweden). Paper submission deadline is March 28, 2024.

The workshop will start in the afternoon of Monday, May 6, 2024, and end in the early afternoon of Tuesday, May 7, 2024. Both early idea proposals and full papers are welcomed. We are also pleased to welcome Juliane Reinecke<https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/about-us/people/juliane-reinecke> as our keynote speaker.

Acceptances will be communicated by April 4, 2024. Please email your submission to Martin Carlsson-Wall<https://www.hhs.se/en/persons/c/carlsson-wall-martin/> (Stockholm School of Economics) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Limited travel support for PhD students is available. Attendance is free for authors of selected papers (one per paper) and includes all conference materials, accommodation for one night, coffee, lunch breaks, and a social dinner on May 6.

The full Call for Papers is attached and can also be found here<https://www.hhs.se/en/research/centers/sports-and-business/news/sse-call-for-papers-2024>.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions!

Martin Carlsson-Wall, Fabio Fonti, Felix Arndt

Felix Arndt
Professor and John F Wood Chair in Entrepreneurship
Department of Management| University of Guelph
318 MacDonald Hall| 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.