Hello!

Eastern Market Partnership is hiring Food & Health Fellows to staff our Food Access programs for the summer season! This is a great opportunity to learn from and engage with a variety of experts and organizations working with us to build a more inclusive food system. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who like working with people and have an interest in food and social justice. This is a seasonal (May-October) position.A cover letter and resume are due by March 15, 2024!

See attached for a full job description and application instructions.

All my best,

Nicole Morba

Food Access Manager

Eastern Market Partnership

2934 Russell St., Detroit, MI 48207

Office 313-833-9300 x 116  Mobile 734.512.7566

Eastern Market Partnership is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.

EasternMarket.org | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram