From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 9:46 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: research technician position
Jim:

Can you circulate this position among undergraduate and graduate students? This position is through Ohio State, but functions as a senior technician with the Ohio Division of Wildlife’s Sandusky Fishery Research Station on Lake Erie.

Posting can be found here: https://osu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/OSUCareers/job/Remote-Location/Research-Senior-Technician_R96562-1<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/osu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/OSUCareers/job/Remote-Location/Research-Senior-Technician_R96562-1__;!!HXCxUKc!wqUZlQVU15S7sfgL_3eSqrSQ-01Pb-s36ZvVxe3AOtVoPrVbfNxh4q1Go4tKvF1XH603sVdUwxYSeftMDzuVzk2e__zkZw$>

Thanks,

Matt

[Division of Wildlife logo]

Matthew Faust
Fisheries Biologist II
ODNR Division of Wildlife
Sandusky Fisheries Research Station
Phone: 419-871-6039

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you in error. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message and any attachments from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.