________________________________
From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 7:55:47 AM
To: Alan D Afton <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: WPMC Summer and Fall Internships

Dr. Afton,

The Winous Point Marsh Conservancy is once again seeking to fill summer (1-2 positions) and fall (1 position) internships.  I am hoping you will consider posting the attached PDF to the listserv.  During the spring and summer internships have a diverse array of job duties related to wetlands and waterfowl research, conservation education, and wetlands habitat management and we try to tailor our internships to meet individual interests and goals.  In addition, our fall position will work extensively in the hospitality field related to the managment of our associated fall duck hunting club.  As a result of this diversity, previous interns have gone on to post-graduate wetlands and waterfowl research, management of state and private hunting areas, careers with and federal wildlife agencies.   I can be contacted for more information or to apply for the positions.  Applications are due by Feb 1 and we hope to hire shortly thereafter.

Thanks,

John

John Simpson

Director, Winous Point Marsh Conservancy

3500 S Lattimore Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452

419 341 5460